Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I'm Back!

Miss me ladies?
 
I am back from my unintentional "summer break" from this blog of mine.
 
What happened? Where did you go?
 
Honestly, I played hard this summer...
Vacationed, lounged, drank, stayed up too late...
Weddings, BBQs, boating, hiking, tanning, camping, swimming, water parks...
 
Simply perfect!
 
The only complaint I have is where did the time go and how is it already September?!
 
As the season changes and we welcome in Fall I hope you'll stick around these parts and keep up with life happenings on Somethin' Bout a Truck.
 
Follow me on: Instagram or Follow on Bloglovin
 
For now, two fun pictures from a wedding and a hike we went to this past weekend..
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Great pictures... love that dress! Glad you've had such a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Summer is just such a tough time for blogging... too many other fabulous things going on, right?! But I'm ready for fall. :-)

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely sounds like you have had a super fun summer! It's hard to blog when there is so much going on. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i like this post cause very nice information
    i am a visitor blog, you can visits my blog to Obat Limpa Bengkak and you can review in the Ramuan Herbal Untuk Sakit Tenggrokan

    ReplyDelete