Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Post Vacation Brain

Hi ladies!
 
I have "home from vacation brain" over here because it took me several embarrassing minutes to think of how to start the first post I have written in several weeks.
 
For a second there I  was going to try to be funny and combine several of my blogger greetings and as a result of this I am sitting at my computer laughing at my not so funny self at the random stuff I was coming up with.  Comedic genius over here?
 
bladies = blogger+ladies
blogga = blogger+holla
blagsta = blogger+gangster
bleeple = blogger+people
 
Yeah, I may be the only one laughing and my skills.
And after all that time all I ended up with was.. "hey ladies"..
I sound like a creeper at a college bar.
 
Now that I have compiled my thoughts in to a creepy comedy I will announce with sadness that I am now home from my vacation.
 
The suitcases are put away, the car is washed and I am on day 3 of work post vacation.
I definitely am dealing with the home from vacation blues.
 
However, our week was simply amazing.
 
Wedding.
Waterpark.
Cabins.
Vodka cranberry.
BBQ's.
Hiking.
Lake.
Fire pit.
Fireworks.
Ice cream.
Sunsets.
Sleep.
 
It was anything and everything that a vacation should be.
 
A week of fun at a cabin in the woods.
Adorable, right?? // Cabin #6 // Sleep's Cabins, Sandpoint, Idaho
 
I will be back tomorrow and Friday with my fabulous vacation recap and will be sharing way too many pictures of our week of fun!
 
Till tomorrow bladies :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your comedic genius is great! I think blogga and bleeple are my favorite, just because they are so fun to say! Thanks for the giggles and I will be sure to give you credit when I send a shout out to my bleeple!

    Jess @ The Odell Yodel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was laughing at your comedic genius too so you're not the only one. Glad you're back but I'm sure you're wishing you were still on vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to stay at that cabin! And I totally wrote a similar post this week about vacation brain... I've been in a funk every since the holiday that I can't quite seem to shake. I'm sure the weekend will help. :-)

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  4. For single men seeking single foreign women for love and marriage - Latin, Latino, Spanish women want to meet you when you travel to Colombia, South America, Philipines, colombia, Peru, Ukraine, Russia and all over the world for romance.more information then visit: http://www.myangelkisses.com

    marriage-minded

    ReplyDelete