Monday, July 22, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding

My Best Friend Jen is now a Mrs.!!!!!!
I had the BEST weekend and am so bummed that the wedding festivities have come to an end.
 
Everything about a wedding day excites me!
The music, emotions, laughter and unity..
It all just comes together and makes a wedding day what it is!
 
Jen was such a beautiful bride and her now husband (eek!!) looked so handsome!
The whole day just radiated romance and love.
It was delightful!
 
Jen what a beautiful day you had!
I know there are many years of love and happiness in store for you and Morgan!
 



 


Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kathleen, I check in on your blog every so often and I'm so glad that I did today. Your dress for your friends wedding was super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw congratulations to your best friend! How exciting! Weddings are the best :D
    I live right by Seattle, how neat!

    ReplyDelete