Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Good Morning Pretties!
It is Monday and I am feeling good!
 
This weekend was great. I usually have a million and a half things going on but somehow or another this weekend turned out to be way more relaxing and I things at my own pace. It was amazing! I went to bed last night feeling pretty relaxed and ready to take on a new week. I honestly could get used to doing things on my own time and not having a crazy, overly packed two days of weekend time to get everything and anything accomplished.
 
Friday night was spend playing with this little cutie pie. I am thinking this may be a dog breed J and I look into getting when the time arrives for us to get a puppy. My heart melted while playing and loving on this little guy.

The rest of the weekend was spent running a few errands,  swimming (twice!!), Red Box movie night, some vacation prep and Father's Day with my family!

Advocare Update: It is going AMAZING! I am on day 8 today and am down 12 pounds. Ladies, I feel so wonderful. I made it though so many big meals out and stuck to the clean eating plan. Now that I am on day 8, I just want to keep on going. I am sleeping better, I have more energy and just feel good about myself overall knowing "I can do this".. I have a long way to go but this jump start feels really good and makes me want to keep at it!

Instead of popcorn during my movie night on Saturday, I snacked on these yummy raspberries! They were so satisfying.

A big Happy Father's Day to my amazing Dad! You are one of the most incredible men in my life and I am so blessed and thankful to be your daughter. I love you!!

Sami's Shenanigans

3 comments:

  1. 12 pounds?! That is awesome!
    And I say just go ahead and get a puppy now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so fantastic on the cleanse, great job!! I can't believe it's already day 8. It seems to be getting easier and easier, I am totally going to continue after it's over, at least with most of the habits. Yay for relaxing weekends!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of dog is it? Everyone is doing the Avdocare thing, I really need to jump on the bandwagon, especially if you lost 12 pounds! holy cow

    ReplyDelete