Monday, June 3, 2013

Showering Love

Wedding Season has arrived! 
I kicked off my first weekend in June Showering my beautiful friend Jen with love at her bridal shower.
The sun was shining, the mimosa's were flowing and laughter and love filled the air.
It was a great day for such an amazing friend!

Jen was my Maid of Honor in my wedding two years ago and this July I have the honor of standing next to her as she says "I Do".. This is something we have been counting down for so long, it is crazy that it is almost here! I can't wait!

Crate and Barrel wins as always with Macy's in a close second place. I am not even the bride but just seeing those amazingly wrapped Crate and Barrel boxes - so perfectly packaged - always makes me so giddy. Jen scored on some amazing gifts!

The happy Bride to Be opening her gifts. She was glowing. So happy and so full of smiles. 

Some of my favorite girls in the world! The best part of being apart of this bridal party of 9 (some are obviously missing) is that most of them are my best friends too. It makes this wedding that much more fun because I am celebrating with all of my closest girlfriends! 

Hope your weekend was filled with some love and sunshine! 

Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. I attended a bridal shower this past weekend as well...tis the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your friend looks SO happy, that's a cute picture. PS- I love your blog name!

    ReplyDelete