Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Topics/Travel

This was a tough post for me to make myself sound exciting! So I will give you the boring, unedited version of a typical day in the life of Kathleen.
The Austin Family Diary
 Seven Things You Do Everyday:
 
1. My alarm goes off at 5:40 and it is such a dreadful part of my day. I would much rather wake up on my own. However, I am lucky enough to wake up to this cute man day after day. Every morning he showers first and "prepares" my toothbrush with toothpaste and it is sitting on the counter waiting for me when I go into the bathroom.
 
2. Work
 
3. Walk during my lunch break - this is something I try to do everyday! I can get in 2 miles and the route I walk along is beautiful. Right on the water!

We took our engagement picurtres on the lake that I walk by. So pretty!
 
4. Check social media throughout the day. Pathetic I know but we all do it.
 
5. When I get home from work it is time for dinner, housework, walk/run and playing with our dog!
 
6. Wind down time with some reality TV time.. Real Housewives anyone?? Or watch some Netflix and continue watching seasons of TV shows - Prison Break is our current show together.
 
7. Snack time before bed usually consists of popcorn or ice cream but lately it has been an apple with cinnamon sprinkled on top. So delicious and satisfying!
___________________________________________________________

My Travel Tuesday is not a trip I have been on - but a trip I will be going on in just a few months! One week on Lake Pendoreille, Idaho.. Can't wait!
Helene in Between


10 comments:

  1. Your life sounds just as exciting as mine! You pretty much described a day in the life of me haha. Love that your husband prepares your toothbrush!! My husband usually makes my lunch everyday since he is up a little earlier than me. Aren't husbands great?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lake Pend Orielle is beautiful!! We used to go boating there almost every weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through the link up today, and now I`m hooked. The fact that your hubby prepares your toothbrush for you each morning is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard :)

    I had no idea Idaho was so beautiful- Can`t wait to see the pictures!!

    My Travel Tuesday Post
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you have a fun trip planned ahead! always love the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful spot for pics :) I am stealing your Tuesday topics idea and giving you kuddos for it at my blog
    http://msenseneysjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. PUPPY!!!! So so so so so so cute! I think I would walk everyday too if I had that view. I also love that your husband prepares your toothbrush! That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats so freakin cute that he puts the toothpaste on your toothbrush! Love it.
    I'm also a sucker for Real Housewives. I just saw that New Jersey is coming back on 6/2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dread waking up at 5:30ish, too! It's awful, haha! So sweet your husband perpares your toothbrush for you! :)

    Love that picture of the lake...simply breathtaking! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been watching different shows on Netflix lately too :) Prison Break is an awesome show!

    I wanted to invite you to our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs from Friday nights till the end of Monday, come link up if you have some time :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/04/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Real Housewives!!! Can you believe Vicki's new face?!?!

    ReplyDelete