Friday, January 18, 2013

Happies/Crappies

Happy Friday Pretty Ladies!

I am so glad the week has come to an end - I get a girls night tonight. Can't wait for the giggles & gossip.

I am SO happy I came across this blog hop - Happies and Crappies! Love, love, love this! I love being able to brag and smile about the happy but also take a minute to be somewhat of a negative nancy and boo hoo about the crappy! Perfect way to end my week!
The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up
Happies:  It makes me so happy to know that a Britney Spears show in Las Vegas is so close to being a reality. This will complete me. I also love that Justin Timberlake will have a new album released this year too! As always, Britney and Justin news go hand in hand. Love them always!

Happies: The husband and I just celebrated our 5 year dating anniversary. Since we have been married we do not do anything to celebrate this day, but the fact that my sweet J boy came home with a single red rose and was sweeter then sweet made me - it such a happy girl. Happy wife, hapy life anyone????

Happies: Netflix and full seasons of TV shows. Ah, it is just he best thing in the world. Minus the fact that it wastes a lot of my time when there is a show I become hooked on. The latest and greatest is Army Wives. Holy geeze the show is addicting. I just finished Season One and it is so delightful knowing that there are still 5 more seasons just waiting for me to watch. I cry and cry every single episode - but ladies it is so addicting.

Happies/Crappies: House hunting! This one definitely falls in both categories. We thought we had found "the one" but it did not work out. So our search continues. House hunting honestly is exhausting.. it started off as so much fun and now it has become kind of blah and discouraging. However, we know the right house is out there we just ended to be patient and keep looking.

Crappies: My car got egged this morning. Frick. I was so mad. I was running late for work and got in my car (which was frozen and took FOREVER to defrost) and looked at my window and saw egg guts all over. Since J and I are living with my parents at the moment the tends to happen occasionally, as my Mom is a junior high school teacher and we live a few blocks away from the school she teaches at. Once the students find out where Mrs. K lives, we become an instant target.

8 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about the egging! Darn kids :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your house hunt gets easier on you and yall find the house you've been wanting :)

    Love your intro to the link up, by the way!! =) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how crappy to hear about the egging! that's terrible! it's a good thing i want to be an elementary teacher. kids that age can't drive yet! thanks for participating in happies and crappies! we hope you'll join us next friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That totally sucks about the egging! Hopefully your happies outweigh your crappies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'ello from a new follower. I found you though the GFC bloghop.

    I can't believe that about the egging. That's crazy! I can't imagine ever doing that to one of my teachers cars.

    Loooove love love the name of your blog (and that song)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog! Just ran across you. :) Now a follower!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete