Thursday, September 20, 2012

I believe..

I believe that love is the answer (sorry I had to).



I believe in chocolate and that it is the cure to get rid of cramps.

I believe in husband time.


I believe in picnics.

I believe in puppy love. I have had a lot of it this year.


I believe in God and try to follow His word everyday.

I believe in my family. They are my rock.

I believe in The Royal Family. They are big time.

 
I believe in Pinot Grigio. Tequila. Long Island's. Vodka. Margaritas.
 
I believe in laughing  - the kind that make your stomach hurt.
 
I believe in girl time.
 
 
I believe in taking chances.
 
I believe in taking the wrong turn. You never know what you will find.
 
 
I believe in long walks on the beach.
 
I believe in the Kardashians, Real Housewives, Britney Spears...
 
 
I believe in Halloween.
 
I believe in my relationship with my Mom.  She is my best friend.
 
I believe in speical moments and sweet memories that are captured.
 
 
 
I believe in staying young.
 
I believe in good health.
 
I believe in respect.
 

 
 
I believe in Justin Timberlake.


 

 We touched hands moments after this picture was taken.
 
I believe that country music is always the solution.
 
And most of all I believe in Thursday's because tomorrow IS Friday!

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful things to believe in! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in laughing til it hurts too. Laughter is the best medicine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might believe in those Kardashians and Real Housewives too... reality tv junkie here!!

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete