Friday, July 20, 2012

Who I Am

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed? I have been blogging since May and have totally loved it! It is getting my creative writing juices flowing. I have loved the people I have "met" on blogger and love reading peoples posts!

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study? I was a lost cause when it came to college.  I went to Eastern Washington University to become a Teacher and then got caught up in the college scene.  My grades dropped because I was having to much fun and I really did not know what I wanted to major in. My parents encouraged me to come home and go to community college while I figured out what was next for me. I studied to become a Social Worker and then found a job that was to good to pass up. 5 years later I have advanced in the company and am still happy with my decision.  I am currently working on getting my paralegal certificate.

3. Where have you traveled? I have been blessed and have spent a lot of time traveling in the United States.  California, Arizona, Florida, New York and Oregon... those were some of our regular trips that we visited multiple times growing up. Now that I am vacationing on my dime and budget we try and do one big vacation a year. Since I have been with John we have been on so many camping trips and have been to Oregon, Las Vegas, Mexico, Florida and Minnesota.  I love to travel even if it is across the mountains in my own state.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy? A house!

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves? People who say um. People who lie. People who are two faced.

6. What is your favorite movie? Titanic all the way!

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea? I am a water girl all the way.  When I go to the doctor or have been at the gym and they tell my to increase my water intake I tell them there is literally no way for me to drink MORE water because I drink so much of it. To spice it up I add some lemon or lime! When we were in Florida last week it was such a treat because there was a water bar at the hotel we were staying at.  Big pitchers of water with lemon, lime mixed in one and strawberry, pineapple and blueberry in the other! I was in HEAVEN!

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time? Read. This is a habit I am trying to get back in to doing more of. I LOVE to read but when I am feeling lazy or get a moment to just hang out I always turn on the TV. I need to start reading more.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be? Nordstroms, Target or Kohls.

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present. Everyday I do something embarrassing. Literally - I am always laughing at myself  because I am such a dweeb and do something stupid!

11. What day would you love to relive again? As all girls that are married say - my wedding day. It was so amazing and makes me so happy to think about. I wish I could relive that day always.


12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you? I have said it before but I would be Jaquline from the Real Housewives of New Jersey.  She wants to be everyone's friend and wants to be the peacemaker.  That is so me. I befriend everyone which have proven to be a bad thing in my past but I always want to see the good in people.

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years? I was a lifeguard, swim coach and taught swim lessons. My life revolved around the pool and I basically lived there.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college. Stephanie from Full House came to my college and spoke my freshman year - that was a highlight!

 
Here we are driving home from a weekend away at a college an hour away and we ran in to some car problems. Of course I was in shorts - but what better time to have a photo op?


15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? Bora Bora. Anywhere tropical would be ideal!

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. Well of course my husband, family and friends are so important to me.. but our pup turned one and he is the star of our family!

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now? I see myself owning a house and having kids! I am excited to see where the future takes John and I. We are so happy and we have so much going for us in the future - I just can't wait to see it all play out. For now we are enjoying the time we have together before our family grows.

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha love the pic of you in your shorts--in the snow!!

    So awesome that you go to meet Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete