Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite handbag you've ever owned? I love anything Coach. The Coach brand is indeed my favorite handbag line and I love Coach (outlet) so much! Lately, I have been using my black clutch so much. 



2. What is your dream handbag you lust over? Ah, my dream bag that I am wanting so bad right now is the Michael Kors Gansevoort bag. Unfortunately, expensive purse money is not in the budget these days but a girl can dream. 




3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag? Lip gloss, chapstick (Burt's Bees of course), hand lotion, tampon, birth control, gum or some sort of mint, wallet, receipt/coupon organizer and foundation/powder. 


4. What's in your purse (with pictures)? Pictures to come... right now all I have is my small clutch that has my license, money and debit card in it. I will have to do a photo op with my purse in the near future! I still have not transferred back to my normal purse since I have been home from Florida.


Sunday Social

2 comments:

  1. Cute bags! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am I not surprised that we both discussed the Coach outlet in our posts? ;-) Can't beat it! Okay, at this point in my life, I can beat it, because my handbag budget is $0, but when in the market for Coach? Outlet FTW.

    And that Gansevoort bag?!?!? Stop it! Now I need one toooooo!

    ReplyDelete