Friday, June 15, 2012

A Little About Me

Since I am new to the world of blogging - I decided you might want to know some fun facts about the girl behind "Somethin Bout a Truck". 

I am a lover of God - my religion and faith is very important to me.

I am a newlywed. I was married on June 25, 2011 to the most amazing man.


I love the water. I swam on swim team's from age 5-18. I was a lifeguard, taught swim lessons, and coached a swim team. I miss it.

I love to dance like a fool at weddings. Free alcohol and music makes me bust a move.


I am an outgoing person. However, when I am in different situations that are new to me I get very unsure of myself, quiet and worry.

When I was a child my family went to Cannon Beach every summer. In July of 2009, John and I got engaged there - making Cannon Beach that much more special to me.


I love to read. An ideal day for me would be sunny, by a pool, with a good book!



I love to travel.


I wish Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake would get back together. They were made for each other. I still have hope.

Yes, I was that close to him - Yes, we touched hands.

I love playing games. Board games, card games, road trip games.. you name it! I thank my parents and cousins for my love of games!


My mom is my best friend. I do not know what my life would be like without her.


I live in the most beautiful city around and love playing tourist in Seattle.


I live for my family and my friends. My life is full of love and happiness because of them.


I am a Boston Red Sox fan.


I love being a wife, daughter, sister, aunt and all of the titles I hold in my life.

I am a true and honest person to myself and others.

My favorite color is pink.

And I live for the weekends! TGIF ya'll!

12 comments:

  1. First - your wedding dress looks amazingly beautiful!

    Second - nice to meet another Red Sox fan!! Okay, I'm more of a forced fan (I really am not a sports girl!) since I live in New England and my husband is obsessed, but a fan nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I can say I am a Red Sox fan by marraige :) I just go for the $8 beers and cute baseball players!

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! I can't wait to read more! That pic of you dancing at the wedding and your husband (I'm assuming) practically holding you up is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of About pages, but more and more, I find that blog readers don't check them out. (I don't know why! I always want to know about the blogger!) I love that you made this a post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your wedding photo is AMAZING!!!! I am with ya on the dancing at weddings thing!! Our friends got married a couple weeks ago and although I am a mother of 4 I was getting down with my bad self like I was 21 again! SO MUCH FUN! LOLOL! Stopping by from the Monday Meet-Up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness - a Mom of 4!! You must be busy, busy, busy!!!! Doesn't it feel so good sometimes to just dance your heart out :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I'm a HUGE bo sox's fan! My mom's family is from Braintree MA and I have always said I live on the wrong side of the states. Happy to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I am a Seattle-ite YAY! It really is such a great city. I love living here.

      Delete
    2. Yay for Seattle! It really is a great place to live and on the rare sunny days we do get - it makes it that much more worth it!

      Delete
  6. This is such a fun post! I LOVE your wedding picture and my husband shares the same love you have for Justin Timberlake! ha ha ha I enjoyed getting to know you! Thanks for linking up to the Monday Meet up! I am your newest follower. Hope you will stop by http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and do the same.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the name of your blog! I'm obsessed with that song. And if it isn't named after the song, then you should check it out! Hahah

    ReplyDelete